Esthetics and Veneer
Tooth or teeth whitening is a popular cosmetic dentistry procedure that you can do at home with certain products (like whitening strips or bleaching trays) or within the dentist office. In-office tooth whitening (also known as power whitening, professional whitening, power bleaching).
Your teeth can also be stained on the surface by food and drinks such as tea, coffee, red wine and blackcurrant. Smoking can also stain teeth. ‘Calculus’ or tartar can also affect the color of your teeth. Some people may have staining under the surface, which can be caused by certain antibiotics or by tiny cracks in the teeth.
Advantage of teeth whitening
- Tooth whitening lightens teeth and helps to remove stains and discoloration. Whitening is among the most popular cosmetic dental procedures because it can greatly improve how your teeth look.
- everyone can get teeth whitening.
- It enhances your appearance.
Type of teeth whitening
- Teeth Whitening At The Dentist
- Take Home bleaching, Options may include a ready-made kit or custom made trays with bleach
The complete procedure takes less than an hour, but a regular teeth cleaning is recommended prior to the actual Zoom teeth whitening session. They can take several weeks of use to see results.
Practice after whitening
The dentist may advise you to avoid certain foods and beverages, or consume them in moderation to avoid staining your teeth such as, tea, coffee, red wine, cola, include no smoking etc. at lest 1 week. Healthy habits, including brushing and flossing, can prevent tooth decay (cavities) and gum disease. To keep your teeth white is so long time also.
How to Care for Your Teeth After a Whitening Treatment (Zoom)
- To avoid certain foods and beverages, or drinking that is coldness or hotness.
- To take a pain killer pill, will relieve sensitive teeth
- Fluoride is one of the most necessary ingredients to relieve sensitive teeth.
Practices if you have sensitive teeth from home-made teeth whitening
- In case of manual teeth whitening at home Should reduce the time to put the teeth whitening tray or leave more space between each teeth whitening (for example, if normal teeth whitening trays are used for 6 hours each time, it should be reduced to only 5 hours or in some cases In case of doing everyday Then do every other day etc.)
- Taking painkillers Will help reduce tooth sensitivity
- Using toothpaste with high fluoride will help reduce tooth sensitivity.
Veneer or Facing
A dental veneer is the ultimate dental treatment solution for patient with broken or chipped teeth, short and discolored teeth as well as those patients who want to have a perfect set of teeth without the need to go through extensive and time consuming orthodontic treatment. Choosing a type of veneer, will come down to the difference in materials. Here’s a look at some different dental veneer styles.
- Composite Rasin
- Porcelain/CeramicBenefits of veneer dentures• Durable and resistant to paint stains caused by beverages, food and cigarettes.• Helps to increase confidence and beauty to the teeth and smile of the customers.• The material used looks and looks like natural teeth.• Can help close gaps between teeth in case of gap teeth.• Can help reshape the shape of the teeth to be more beautiful.• Helps repair and protect worn and damaged teeth.• Able to cover abnormal or unattractive teeth color.
Dental Veneer treatment procedure
- Anesthesia in the teeth that will be fastened for artificial enamel.
- Braces for artificial enamel.
- Taking notes of the color, size, shape of the desired tooth in the dental enamel.
- Taking impression for modeling.
- All models and details will be sent to the dental laboratory for the production of ceramic verse.
- The dentist will temporarily attach the veneer to the patient for use during the wait.
2. Anesthesia in the teeth that will be fastened for artificial enamel.
- Temporary dismantling of veneers
- Permanent adhesion of ceramic veneers to the tooth surface Checking and adjusting to be most suitable
After a Veneer treatment.
- Keep your gums and teeth healthy by brushing with fluoride toothpaste twice a day and flossing daily.
- use dental floss 1-2 times a day.
- Should use fluoride mouthwash to prevent cavities, Swish it through your teeth for 30 seconds to a minute. Don’t get some drink or some food after rinsing mouth.
- To prevent damage to your new crown or bridge, avoid chewing hard foods, ice or other hard objects.
- See your dentist or hygienist regularly for checkups and professional cleanings 6 months at least.
Crowns can certainly be used to achieve improved appearance. In some instances crowns and veneers may be used solely for cosmetic reasons. Often, however, a crown is advised to provide a more secure restoration for a badly broken down tooth. The deterioration of the tooth may be the result of decay, large and/or defective fillings, fracture and wear.
An important part of achieving a good cosmetic result is healthy gum tissue and the relationship of the crown to the gum. In addition, the size, shape, contour, and shade of the crown are significant considerations, along with the way the tooth blends with other teeth.